THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Bad Blogger

OK, OK...I know. I am a bad blogger. I haven't posted since April, but it's not that I haven't thought about it. I really have, I have just been super-duper busy. So, I am going to make a few posts to update you on what has been going on in my life and then I promise I'll try to do better.

BUT, since the Olympics are one of my all-time favorite things and they only come on once every 4 years, I gotta get back to Michael Phelps. Oh my...

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Yea! I'm so glad you're back. See, I didn't give up hope on you. I still checked your blog from time to time to see when you were going to come out of hibernation. And how 'bout some Michael Phelps?! He's amazing. The end.

Danielle said...

Even though you've been a "bad, bad blogger," I've given you the Diamond Award on my blog. You only get to wear your crown momentarily before passing it on.